Geoplexis the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office and other productivity tools.
- Strong Numerical and IT skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, team working, clarification and feedback.
- Commitment, Accountability and Transparency.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Lagos Island or its environs.
- You will be responsible for providing efficient support and ensure the success of the overall logistics activities whilst providing efficient utilization of resources.
- Assist in the coordination of vehicle controls, supervision of drivers and management of staff movement.
- Act as a focal point for the receipt of procured goods and logistics services across the company locations following company policies.
- Ensuring routine vehicle checks and prompt servicing.
- Ensure proper usage of all vehicles and timely update of vehicle servicing logbook.
- Establish & implement a preventive maintenance program for all vehicles.
- Facilitate and monitor timely repair of vehicles
- Prudent in operations and maintenance expenses such as fuel management
- Coordination of the timely delivery of procured materials and logistics services.
- Coordinate mobilization and demobilization across office locations.
- Documentation of logistics activities whilst providing timely reports.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Upload resume and application letters