Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Customer Service Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders.
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders and prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business.
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s management sysytemand work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field.
- Receive and confirm international shipment.
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made.
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries.
- Maintain all logistic files in an organized, accurate and up to date manner
- Work in close collaboration with the finance and administration departments to ensure effective operations and strong team spirit
- Carry out any other tasks required by the line manager
- Sell company products and services in your assigned work platform.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Manage large amount of website, WhatsApp, Instagram or any social media platform assigned orders, and attend to incoming calls and customer orders.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Generate sales and close Transactions.
- HND / Degree in Business Administration or any related field is required.
- Be well organized and good time management skills.
- Confidence & patience in dealing with multi-task issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Male must reside on the Island.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.