HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Chevron, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, Organise and Coordinate the Operations of the branch
- Assist the unit to ensure that the administrative documents for dispatch of all bikes are available, filled and monitored
- Help to educate the Dispatch Riders on the need for reports and documentation.
- Follow up with all payment approvals.
- Ensure Rider’s comply with standard and traffic regulations.
- Collation of Daily and weekly activities
- Maintain data and update records of all bikes, ensure proper log of maintenance and repair of bikes/fleet
- Prepare duty roaster for all Riders.
- Advise management on all Operational and administrative matters
- Partners with other units heads.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 4 years as a Logistics Officer/ similar role
- Experienced in the Logistics, Transportation and Fleet Management industry
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Promixity to the island is a must.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using ‘Logistics Supervisor – Chevron’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.