Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Manager, Humanitarian and Development – West Africa
Ref No: R-132588
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Business development and sales, working in close collaboration with International Market and vertical Solutions Sales team to secure Community Pass commercial contracts;
- Responsible for H&D programs enablement and execution, in accordance with clients and market team defined success criteria – scale, usage, impact, commercial success, customer satisfaction, product relevance, operational efficiencies…;
- Assessing program strengths, Analyzing risks, Suggesting improvement areas, Managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals achieved;
- Managing budget to ensure program continuity and success;
- Coordinate program monitoring and evaluation;
- Producing and communicating accurate and timely reporting throughout program lifecycle to program team and executives / sponsors.
- Defining, Organizing and Coordinating internal and external stakeholder’s activities in accordance with program goals and timelines – project manager, marketing, technology, product, legal, compliance, business and operations;
- Develop program documentation, in collaboration with other H&D verticals, core team and clients / partners: Scope, Target Operating Model, KPIs / Success Criteria, M&E framework, Organizational Structure, Risk Matrix, Cost Management;
- University Degree (or its equivalent) in IT, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing technology and/or development related programs
- Demonstrated experience in program management
- Versatile with experience / background in business, technology and operations
- Proven experience in stakeholders management
Key Skills / Experience:
- Result and Process oriented
- Excellent leadership skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Diagnostic, analytical and decision making skills
- Excellence in coordinating complex multi stakeholders ecosystems
- Conflict resolution
- Success oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online