At HR Aid, we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales and retention.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Analyse sales and marketing metrics.
- Address advertising needs.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in any relevant skills.
- Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good organization skills and detailed oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Teamwork, Ambition, Leadership.
Deadline: 21st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.