Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have a room to hire a highly-skilled mechanical technician to assist our engineering team.
- You will be responsible for the, maintenance of our machinery, and running diagnostic tests on machines and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- A qualified 5 years of Industrial Experience
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- Perform a variety of tasks pertaining to fabrication, installation, maintenance, repair and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the factory.
- Liaise with the Shift Technicians to identify problematic equipment’s/machines in the plant and effect repairs promptly.
- Implement SOP’s for maintenance.
- Execute corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment’s/ machines in a timely manner.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment’s are worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.