Me Cure Industries Limited – We at Me Cure strive to provide innovative healthcare solutions to our clients. We convert the promise of modern day technology and expert care into the services that have the power to restore health and save lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Physicist
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the systematic measurement, documentation, and assurance of the physical and dosimetric aspects of all radioactive sources/radiation-producing equipment used in Radiation Oncology.
- Performs acceptance testing and commissioning of all treatment-related equipment under supervision. This includes calibration of all radiation-producing sources and maintenance of all information for their appropriate use.
- Maintains a comprehensive quality assurance program that ensures patients are provided tumor localization, radiation treatment, and dose distributions as prescribed. This includes assurance of the accuracy of treatment unit parameters.
- Participate and become competent in the physics support for prostate Brachytherapy.
- To continue to keep abreast of latest development s pertaining to current practices within the field of Radiation Oncology Physics.
- Initiates and/or collaborates on related research projects with other UPMC Physicists in Radiation Therapy in the Division of Medical Physics.
- In collaboration with team, responsible for the development of treatment plans, acquisition and storage of data for treatment plans, calculation of dose distributions and machine settings for treatment delivery.
- Provides consultation to the Radiation Oncologist and translates the desired treatment plan into a set of instructions for radiation therapists to execute.
- Performs some organization and administration skills in the clinical practice of Radiation Oncology Physics.
- Responsible for the compliance with EPA/ORP Rules and Regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qulified candidate should forward their current and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role title as the subject of the mail.