Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandise Allocation and Planning Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintaining data in various merchandising systems
- Responsible for reviewing stock to sale ratio for assigned categories.
- Responsible for coordinating merchandise flow-through from warehouse to respective stores.
- Responsible for analyzing performance reports for assigned categories.
- Assist in executing business cycle & product cycle commercial campaigns
- Responsible for product transfers and recalls.
- Responsible for tracking must-have assortment for assigned categories.
Required Skills &Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Data Analytics Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in managing a wide product range
- Knowledgeable in kids clothing trends
- Knowledgeable in retail sales data analysis
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills
- Good planning and prioritizing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.