Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NAFDAC Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all NAFDAC regulated items are stamped, inspected and documented properly.
- Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC Office.
- Generate invoice and make payment.
- Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
- Take NAFDAC Officers to Client’s Warehouse for Inspections.
- Take samples from NAFDAC Post Inspection Office to Laboratory for Analysis.
- Handle requisitions from clients including: Registration of Products, Obtaining Import Permits and Obtaining Global Listing.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments as may be directed from time-to-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in handling NAFDAC related work in a manufacturing company or the Transportation and Logistics industry
- Must have experience getting NAFDAC PERMIT, NAFDAC Release for Import Consignment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as MS-excel, MS-word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.