African Fashion TV is a media committed to promoting the best of African fashion and lifestyle in Africa and around the world, with a major aim and priority of creating a global awareness for Africa fashion, encouraging participation and patronage from Africans first, then individuals and organization all over the world. Creating a fashion accessible environment, one that promotes good flow of communication and rapot between buyers and sellers, and also encourage young and growing fashion talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND or OND qualification with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
Deadline: 13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.