PalmPay Limited, a Fin-Tech company; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Mobile Money Operator with strategic partnership investors including Transsion Holdings. The app comes pre-installed on all new INFINIX and TECNO smartphones in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payment Channel Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand payment channels including but not only focusing on banking, switching company, PTSP, PSSP, etc.
- Work closely with internal products, operation, settlement and compliance teams to fully understand payment channel requirements.
- Develop and adjust business development plans of connecting payment channels based on different sets of strategic priorities.
- Ensure payment channels has stable connection with our system and provide quick response to any channel related issues.
- Work closely with operation teams to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve customers experience with the usage of our mobile application and payment system.
- Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product and channel capabilities.
- HND / BSc in Social Sciences or related field of study.
- Not less than three (3) years proven experience in BD Manager position at payment companies, banks, and/or Partnership Manager ideally focused on the payment segment working with key stakeholder. This is a prerequisite.
- Comprehensive understanding of e-wallet and payment business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposal, delivering presentation, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed channel target.
- Able to analyze data and channel statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
Deadline:28th July, 2021.