O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets, operates profitably, plans, and coordinates the work of buyers and purchasing agents.
- She/he ensures that his organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases.
- Conduct efficient and collaborative procurement which are corporately compliant (advice, tendering, evaluation award & contract management) and which result in a high value adding commercial outcome.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Ensure that all transactions will be done in a cost-effective way and ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities and develop a purchasing strategy
- Process payments and invoices
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided
- Keep a constant check on stock levels
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Procurement Manager and/or GMD
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First: Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Procurement Officer
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Time Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.