Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Automobile Parts)
Job Reference: PO2021037
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source, negotiate and purchase auto/vehicle parts from local and foreign vendors
- Survey efficiently the spare parts markets for competitive substitutes
- Implement internal procurement strategies to cater cost reduction, short lead times and timely response to the company
- Develop and maintain relations with vendors to ensure best discounts and deliveries requirements
- Evaluate the vendor’s quotes to ensure it is line with the technical requirements of the company
- Look up and match parts numbers with the vehicle details given as per requisition.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in ensuring that the organization secures the best deals for products and services it purchases.
- Cary out other duties as assigned by management periodically.
- B.Eng. or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement of Automobile spare parts
- Must have strong contract negotiation and management skills
- A membership of professional bodies such as CIPSAN will be an added advantage
- Must be honest and transparent
- Must be very smart and able to work under presure
- Applicants should be resident or willing to relocate to Ibadan.
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.