Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
Our Mission is: “To deliver avaluable serviceto our customers, distributors, agents , employees and shareholders as the leading beverages and distribution company while helping all to live healthy lives”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years + experience in product or partner marketing experience
- Strong sales enablement
- Experience working in a start-up or scaling Tech/SaaS business
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive and able to drive the team to achieve results
- Conduct extensive research on the competitive landscape and the area in which you will be operating in the market.
- Support the Business Development team with creating value propositions
- Articulate the value of the business’ technology to non-technical audiences
- Identify new potential partner arrangements (technical and commercial)
- A deep understanding of tech products, how they grow, and how to engage customers.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Identify relevant third parties that can promote our business/products
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, reviewing contents, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Managing the product website; work with our in-house designers and programmers to implement the necessary changes to increase leads and direct sales;
- Working with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure;
- Making feature recommendations to the Product Management team, based on user feedback, satisfaction studies, and competitive benchmarks;
N100,000 – N160,000 / month.
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.