Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Consulting Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are to offer advice and expertise to clients to improve business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure, and strategy.
- Your duties stretch across providing support in areas, including management, strategy, finance, marketing, HR, and supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3 years experience as a business consultant or equivalent
- Certification in business consulting is a plus
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Marketing, HR, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to the business requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to discover weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the client’s needs, capabilities, and limitations forming concise reports.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice.
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes.
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance on occurring problems and issues.
N120,000 – N150, 000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.