O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Quality Assurance Manager Provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality.
- Develop quality-process links with customers in line with the Quality Management system (including: Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Controls Plans, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) Work proactively with all Managers, Supervisors and Employees, to maintain a program of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility. Lead a ‘correct at source’ and problem solving methodology (Lean). Lead the team to achieve quality targets for customers and business goals.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the inspection of all incoming parts from supply chain companies and internally produced components/vehicles to meet the quality standards and systems required.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
- Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Management of the Quality Engineers and Technicians in the sign-off of parts and the resolution of internal/external quality concerns
- Conduct root cause analysis for quality issues identified during inspections and in testing. Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Inspect, test, or measure components and subsystems being manufactured.
- Provide detailed inspection results by notating unsatisfactory work and non-conformance’s.
- Report against agreed quality metrics on a monthly basis
- Lead regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers, accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss & report inspection results with those responsible for products
- Any other function as may be assigned by the HOO and GMD
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First: Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be advantageous
- Significant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- 5 years’ Experience of working in Quality Assurance (Automotive )
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers.
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Manager
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Research oriented.
- Adequate knowledge of Quality Management System
- Managing people and time
- Project management and prioritizing
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially aware.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.