Cydene Energy – We deliver quality engineering services that support our clients’ oil field operations ranging from Provision of Oilfield Field Equipment, Wellhead Maintenance Services, Materials, Consumables, Pipeline Rehabilitation and Services, Sandblasting and Painting, Operation and Maintenance, Supply of Technical Manpower, Fleet Management, and Project Management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Mobile Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Directing software development projects.
- Producing, testing, and debugging code.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems.
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements.
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management.
- 4 – 5 years work experience
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g., New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Previous experience in developing a mobile app
- Experience with automated testing
- Extensiuve experience in designing and developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “React Native Mobile Engineer” as the subject of the mail.