Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with an interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro-Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operate in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and are on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines set by all regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
- Ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced, and marketed.
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals.
- Planning, undertaking, and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections.
- Ensure the maintenance and update of registrations in accordance with the relevant legislation, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Oversee compilation of registration dossiers for submissions.
- Applicants must be holders of B.Pharm Degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Deadline: 13th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.