Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Pharmacist
- To ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines set by all regulatory agencies in Nigeria.
- Ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization.
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licences and licence renewals.
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections.
- Ensure the maintenance and update of registrations in accordance with the relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure that quality standards are met .
- Oversee compilation of registration dossiers for submissions.
- Applicants must be holders of B.Pharm Degree
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021