SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
As the Retail Sales Executive in SKLD Integrated Services Limited, you are (to):
- Attend politely and courteously to all walk-in clients irrespective of their status, dressing, request or attitude.
- Acquaint yourself with all company’s products and services. You must be able to cross sell and up sell products.
- Advise customers on available organization’s products
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients. It’s advisable that you know them by names and always address them with a title.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Be familiar with the products and their prices.
- Give regular updates on stock level to the store manager
- Inform your reporting line manager of every client issues and resolutions experienced at the end of every work day. Note for urgent ones, please immediately notify the Store manager.
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
Skills and Competencies
- Communication: Excellent communication and people skills
- Customer service: Have a strong commitment to customers and ensure you get familiar with them on name basis
- Product: Be familiar with the items on display, their prices, functions and value. Ask questions from the Store manager when you need clarification
- Sales: Everyone that walks into the store is a potential customer therefore you should be able to make sales pitch that eventually lead to sales
- Responsibility: Develop a sense of responsibility towards company property and items for sale
- Be able to work under pressure especially during peak period
- Be punctual.
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.