Asseco Nigeria (ng.asseco.com), is a subsidiary of the Asseco Group (www.asseco.com), the 6 th largest IT company in Europe. Asseco develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, and Capital markets), Enterprise (Power, Telecommunications, Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Public Sector (various areas with special focus on eGovernment, Tax Collection, Social Security, Defence). Asseco also has a strong offering and track record in Cybersecurity & Trust Services as well as in RPAS/UAV operations. The Asseco Group employs over 26,000 professionals in more than 50 countries, with companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, New York NASDAQ and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Asseco Nigeria was incorporated in 2014 and is unique as it has significant local content while being part of a global IT group. This structure supports our strategy of providing local added value in terms of implementation, customization and support of the Group’s established solution set in addition to local software development, to meet our West African clients’ most demanding and specific business needs. Our vision is to become the strategic technology partner to our customers driving their competitive edge and offering to them high quality solutions at low cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Professional – Cybersecurity
Employment Type: Full-time
- Asseco Nigeria is seeking a Sales Professional for the Cybersecurity Sector. The role is responsible for presales and sales activities, from Client engagement, solutions demonstration, closing of transactions to overseeing project implementation, go-live and after sales support from a relationship and commercial perspective.
- The candidate should have a combination of technical skills, an analytical mindset and business acumen. The ideal candidate will have extensive information security experience.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing information technology including software, hardware systems and peripherals as well as networking and communications;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Presenting and demonstrating Asseco solutions to technical and business decision-makers;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Asseco’s systems and processes, and documenting them as needed;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations articulately and confidently;
- Managing own diary in order to organize and prioritize monthly, weekly and daily goals;
- Actively contributing to regular and adhoc meetings and updating management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of ISO 2700 and 27032 cybersecurity standards and certifications will be valued;
- Security systems manufacturers (ie: CISCO, Fortinet, PaloAlto, CheckPoint,…) ISACA, ethical hacking and/or other equivalent certifications are a plus;
- Must have a proven record of delivering IT projects and business value.’
- 3+ years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company with preferably cybersecurity or threat intelligence experience;
- Experience in a Security Operations Center or specifically in network security, malware analysis, computer forensics or ethical hacking is a plus;
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry (i.e. Cybersecurity), solution providers, technologies, threat types.
- Candidate is expected to possess industry knowledge in Cybersecurity;
- Command of the internet protocol suite (TCP/IP), network analysis and Troubleshooting, network security, forensics, malware and threat mitigation;
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Asseco and its products and services;
- Excellent demonstrations and presentation skills;
- Good pre-sales experience;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers;
- Solid territory management and account planning skills;
- Ability to identify potential customers (customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Asseco Clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and international virtual team;
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver results;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Autonomy and ability to think out-of-the-box.
Deadline: 1st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.