Rhema Univerisity, Nigeria is a private University approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria based in the city of Aba, Abia State, founded by the Living Word Ministries in the year 2009. The philosophy of the university is hinged on a philosophical dictum that “Knowledge is Power” and to achieve the above philosophy, the university will pursue the highest standards of teaching, research and community service while at the same time provide a balanced education for the acquisition of knowledge, entrepreneurial skills and moral principles.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Aba, Abia
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Studies plus computer proficiency.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- A working cognate experience of 3 years will be required
- Salary is generally applicable to most Nigerian Universities.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send six (6) photocopies of their credentials, NYSC Discharge Certificate (where applicable), any other valid documents and Curriculum Vitae arranged in the following other:
- Full Name in Capital Letters
- Date of Birth / Place of Birth
- Marital status
- Names and Ages of Children
- Town / State of Origin
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address / GSM Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Institution Attended with dates
- Academic / Qualifications with dates
- Working Experience with dates
- Present Employment / Status / Salary / Employer
- If retired, indicate the last position held.
- Names of 3 referees with their addresses and GSM Numbers.
All applications with the Discipline applied for boldly written in Capitals at the top right-hand corner of the envelope should be addressed and sent to:
Rhema University, Nigeria,
P.M.B 7021, Aba,