HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Media / Branding Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Media / Branding
- We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented senior account manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts.
- The senior account manager’s responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
- Work with key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact
- Following up on leads and winning new clients.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Supporting sales teams to improve their performance and reach targets.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years’ of proven experience as a senior account manager
- Must have Auto finance experience
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Strong Team Leadership Experience
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.