Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development & Commercial Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Ensure company’s growth objectives are attained, articulating new business development opportunities, and identifying, negotiating, and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, feasibility reports customers, products, and services; supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new business opportunities.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Provide digital marketing media content to corporate communications, for online business development.
- Ensure the company’s products and services are well publicized across the different online media platforms.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Develop products and offerings catalogue and fit-for-purpose proposals,
- packaging identifies offerings in the most sellable and impactful way, to win new businesses.
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet them.
- Ensure staff are on board as regards the Company’s products and services and understand what is required of them to promote the business.
- B.Sc / HND and preferably a Master’s Degree.
- Membership of relevant professional association is required.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and on-going key projects in the energy, specifically Gas sector.
- Robust and high-level contacts in the Nigerian Gas Industry.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online