Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Commercial and Planning Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Lead all economic analysis, from screening evaluations to formal investment proposals, in support of major project, exploration & appraisal drilling projects, plus other new business opportunities.
- Coordinate and support business case development, assurance and investment approval process, testing business case and compliance with investment governance processes and economic evaluation methodology
- Provide analysis to support agreement development and optimization.
- Discover new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, feasibility reports customers, products, and services; supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Work closely and support the Commercial leadership, team members and project managers, ensuring overall Commercial goals and strategies are met.
- Build and maintain financial and headcount models, operational reporting, projections, and key business metrics to inform the leadership and the entire organization of where the business stands and to forecast the future.
- Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting initiatives across the business by working with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure projects are efficiently executed.
- Identify the biggest operational gaps, inefficiencies, and risks using our internal data and deliver solutions.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist the company’s expansion efforts, and make data-driven decisions.
- Interface with other functional areas (Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
- B.Sc. / HND and preferably a Master’s Degree.
- Membership of relevant professional association(s) is required
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, specifically in the gas sector.
- Experience in defining solutions to complex, strategic topics with a deeply analytical and data-driven approach to issues.
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and on-going key projects in the Energy/Gas Sector.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth in the Energy/Gas Sector.
- Robust and high-level contacts in the Nigerian Gas Industry.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online