An Oil & Gas company is seeking for dynamic and innovative candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Regional Contract Manager
- Minimum of first Degree in Engineering or its equivalent. Postgraduate Degree is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be qualified as a certified contracts manager end project management practitioner by accredited professional body.
- Candidate must be fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese and French Languages is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as an ability to deal with new software.
- A Minimum of 10 years proven working experience in contracts manager role in the drilling industry.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of contract negotiation and management.
Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with all Credentials and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.