Mono is building the critical layer for Africa, across data and payment using open banking. Our easy-to-use API enables developers to connect with their end users’ financial accounts to retrieve account details, transactions, and move money in a manner that is reliable, performant, and fair than anything else available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Reverse Engineering
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment type: Full Time
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform network traffic analysis and infer implicit APIs from institutions’ web and mobile apps.
- Develop and evaluate bank-level encryption schemes (AES, RSA) and android APK reverse engineering.
- Apply your knowledge set to fetch data from multiple sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it.
- Understand and be able to reverse engineer authentication processes both in web and mobile apps.
- Build solutions to stay on top of reliability and data quality
You can be part of the gang if you have
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer, even better if with Python
- Experience with data retrieval and reverse engineering technology.
- Sound Knowledge in bypassing Bot Detection Techniques Experience using HTTP Proxy techniques to protects web scrapers against site ban, IP leak, browser crash, CAPTCHA, and proxy failure.
- Are innovative, push technical boundaries, and are excited to solve problems that have never been solved before
- Communicate in a clear and direct manner
- Can self manage, set an implementation schedule, and manage communication with team members and stakeholders
- Can mentor other engineers and lead by example
- Ability to be nimble, proactive, and comfortable working with minimal specifications.
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Can develop data extracting and processing using raw and programmatic techniques without scrapy or Puppeteer.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and poorly defined complex problems
- Take an evidence-based and data-driven approach to making decisions
Salary & Benefits
- $30,000 – $60,000 Annually + Equity
- A collaborative, transparent environment in which you can be your true self, learn and grow
- Attend conferences and training courses using our learning & development allowance ($500/yr)
- Flexible hours
- Stock option
- Food every week, delivered to your house
- Remote friendly
- Choice of Linux or Mac technology
- Employer pension contribution
- Private health insurance and dental cover.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online