Bluesquad Limited – Our client is currently recruiting a suitable individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client has an opportunity for an individual with a Managerial experience in Payment Settlement Management with direct experience in financial technology, banking or the wider FinTech industry.
- Supervise the accurate processing and settlement of transactions initiated using debit or credit cards and USSD across various platforms
- Attending to customer and merchant disputes and ensuring prompt resolution
- Liaising with switching companies and card schemes on Settlement issues
- Keep abreast daily CBN regulatory requirement report
- Ensure prompt settlement of transactions routed through various payments platforms
- Development, supervision and implementation of strategies to reduce operational risk and ensure safe and reliable settlement processing.
- Carry out daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Ensures timely reconciliation of all transactions done on the bank’s terminals
- Performs settlement of interbank card transactions
- Executes chargebacks and dispute resolutions of local and international cards transactions
- Performs electronic transaction analytics and reporting using SQL and Excel.
- Formulate Standard Operating Procedure for the automation of settlement processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related courses
- 7-10 years working experience in the same capacity
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, CIS or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience
- Experience with electronic payment systems
- Excellent knowledge of payment processing- gateways
- Leadership and team work skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Basic financial modelling and financial statement analysis skill.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.