HR-on-Wheels – Our client in the construction industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Architect / Engineer / Builder
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage the construction process from start to finish
- Writing and presenting site reports on the ongoing project
- Ensuring the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Compiling job specifications and supervising tendering procedures
- Drawing up a concise project plan for execution
- Manage constraining factors such as town planning legislation and environmental impact.
- Review technical designs and drawings to ensure they are implemented correctly
- Undertake surveys and levels on the project
- Provide technical support to the variety of professionals on the project
- Manage budget and other project resources
- HND / B.Sc in Building / Civil Engineering or Architecture
- 7years cognate experience in similar position
- Government project experience is an added advantage
- Excellent leadership and negotiating skills
- Must be able to interpret structural designs with precision
Core Competencies Required:
- Project Execution plan using PM software
- Read and understand all construction drawings
- Knowledge of building materials sourcing
- QA and QC of construction materials and processing (Particularly in swampy areas)
- Community relations
- Access to construction workers and teams
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online