The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Site Home Visitor for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Reference No.: R759
Employment Type: Part Time
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a Site Home Visitor to follow up on enrollees and ensure return for subsequent sample collection.
- He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 TES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Follow-up enrollees and ensure they return for subsequent sample collection
- Serves as a link between patients and site and provide relevant feedback.
- Any other task assigned by site PI.
- Prior experience performing similar task
- Fluency in English and local language of the site location
- Good communication skill
- Ability to read and write.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements.