Simon Stock and Co, a group of start-ups, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
About the Opportunity
- A group of start-ups is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to coordinate the creation of content and maintain a strong online presence for the organizations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for page management, post-management, and audience engagement in addition to implementing online marketing strategies to generate leads and engage prospects for market share growth.
What you will do:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Implement strategic ways of driving traffic to the social media platforms managed.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Research audience preferences and engage based on opportunities and trends.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Oversee and improve social media accounts’ layout.
- Generate leads and develop messages to engage new prospects.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
Who you are:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- You are comfortable working in an ‘early-stage environment.
- A passionate leader who can work independently to turn ideas into actions/reality.
- Skilled Social Media Manager who has hands-on experience/knowledge in:
- Content management
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Keyword research and Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You are familiar with web design and online (social) marketing channels/tools.
- A strong communicator with multitasking skills.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or a relevant field.
- You have strong research skills and have an idea of what is going on in different sectors (e.g., fashion, education, art, technology, health, etc.).
- You are ‘Big on’ values and confidentiality.
Why you might be excited
- You will be a part of an impact-driven team of startups.
- 100% remote role (Abuja resident preferred).
- You will be given the opportunity to grow with the start-ups and receive discounts on their goods and services.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV “PDF copy” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your CV should be saved with your full name while key skills, projects (e.g., social media accounts managed), etc. should be highlighted therein.