Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing Company specialized in the production of chemicals and fertilizers, is recruitng to fill for the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- Responsible for creating and administering content on allsocial mediaplatforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Attend all customer queries generated via social media Platforms.
- Work with Ecommerce manager and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Finding ways to develop reach of Electromart Nigeria via all Business Platforms.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback on performance.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 – 4 years related experience in E – Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- 3 – 4 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.