Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the on-going USAID funded OVC project (Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award) within the capacity below:
Job Title: State Program Coordinator – Program Management, Adolescents / Youth Development and Gender (SPC)
Location: Benin, Edo
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- A Degree in Medical Field, Social Sciences with at least 6 years cognate experience, which must include at least 3 years in Programming for OVC, and Sub granting to CBOs.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of Health Programs with the Nigeria public sector, health system, NGO’s/CBO’s and collaborative relationship and liaison with community leaders.
- An MPH is an added advantage.
- The State Program Coordinator will report to the Director of Programs and will provide programmatic, technical and financial responsibility for state level leadership and management of and reporting on ICHSSA-2 program activities, making decisions and solving problems in short time-frames while ensuring operational and program quality and integrity and serving as the program’s first point of interface with USAID on routine and strategic matters, with guidance from the Project Management Team (PMT).
- This includes effective coordination of program, strategic information and finance activities at the state level and ensuring productive organizational management, communication/ interacting with other projects, Government of Nigeria stakeholders at the National, State, and LGA levels, community and local stakeholder groups, implementing partners and Networks.
- 100% of his/her time per annum is chargeable to the project.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deadline: Thursday 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).