The Governing Council of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the existing position below in the Polytechnic:
Job Title: Technologist II (CONPCASS 07)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
We need candidates in the following Departments:
- Department of Leisure & Tourism Management
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Department of Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Urban & Regional Planning
- Department of Quantity Survey
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology.
- Applicants for the position of Technologist must possess a Higher National Diploma in the relevant fields at least lower credit level plus NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Deadline: 4:00 pm: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should submit ten (10) copies their Applications and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the Registrar not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.