STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tendering Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking to hire an experienced person to fill this role. You will be responsible for preparing tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Professional Education in Purchasing, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in oil and gas services
- Experience in Tender processes and packaging – RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s
- Nipex SAP portal operation
- Knowledge of portal operations for Total Ariba, Mobil Ariba
- NLNG Sap portal operation/pricing sourcing
- Procurement Contracting skills
- Proven use of company profiling skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven Marketing/E-sourcing/Commercial skills
- Strong knowledge of local business practices and legal processes
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Vendor sourcing and registration.
- Finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths
- Develops the bid and tender strategy
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Monitoring deadlines
- Evaluation and contract negotiation
- Liaises with the User Department on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, ie, non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Create and Manage Evaluation matrix
- Ensure all regulatory compliance is updated
- Manage all company’s Registration with Clients
- Build a Winning Team that can work efficiently remotely so MUST be able to propose IT solution to achieve that.
N85,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply