TradeDepot delivers an innovative route to market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa.
The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Analyst
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding outlets and creating the routes for scheduled visits.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Servicing a certain number of stores via regularly scheduled visits.
- Verifying existing outlets, identify and register new feasible stores
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet..
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with customers.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- You have at least 6 months to 1 year of Sales and Customer Relationship Management experience, ideally within the Consumer industry
- Excellent driving skills
- Experience within Area Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- N600,000 – N720,000 Per annum.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online