TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Build, own and manage a total of 360 retail stores within your route plan and grow the general trade channel in the route to ensure delivery of target active retail stores.
- Acquisition and development of business relationships with GT customers, driving retention within the route plan. Ensuring visibility of new products and Validation of retail outlets within route plan using the agent app
- Strict adherence to the scheduled visit days to address the issue of unplanned visit.
- Ensure agent app is used at all times to check in location.
- Ability to use the agent app to ensure continuity in customers’ transactions.
- Strict adherence to set goals and KPI’s
- Champion innovation in the development of trade programs in assigned stores and give timely feedback on progress reports
- Ensure adherence to Customer retention strategy for the territory , increase levels of trade support and customer loyalty by ensuring there is an established close working relationship with the customers.
- Manage store specific brand engagements and initiatives to drive acquisition/ recovery, retention and visibility of Slow moving / New SKU’s.
- Confirm and ensure deployment of necessary infrastructure and process to deliver brand and trade programs to meet the retail stores requirements.
- Work closely with the brand team assigned to the territory to execute in- store promotions and initiatives to drive sell-in and sell- out within the Territory
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management within Consumer industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with General Trade/ Open Trade.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You must reside within Lagos Metropolitan areas.
- N850,000 – N950,000 Per annum.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online