AfricaPrimeNews.com – An online news platform of Africa Media Development Foundation (AMDF). It is a nonprofit, nonpartisan news media whose mission is to provide high-quality development journalism about Africa. We strive to ensure that every article you see on AfricaPrimeNews.com is thought-provoking, exciting and excellent by all journalism standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee News Reporter
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 months
About the Job
- Africa Prime News plans to train two (2) young persons (aged 22-27 years old), who are passionate and aspirant news reporters, and are looking for an opportunity to explore.
- Interested individuals must be Graduates of Mass Communication, or Journalism and resident in Kaduna, Nigeria, and are available to participate in the 3-month, in-depth & rigorous in-person programme.
- Tools: You must have a laptop for use during the training period.
Our Areas of Focus:
- The training will focus on how to write news articles, conduct interviews, as well as undertake and write investigative reports.
- Human Rights, Health & Emergencies, Education, Agriculture, Environment & Climate Change, Politics, Business & Economy, Crime & Judiciary.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, short CV and a news article sample (1 page maximum) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please ensure the article is fresh and not published on any blog.