Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for the on-going USAID funded OVC project (Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award) within the capacity below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are recruiting for the on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Edo State.
- The candidate will be based in Benin under overall supervision of the Chief of Party.
- The Transport Officer (TO) will provide transportation support to staff for project activities and handle vehicle fuelling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organizations’ transport and security policies
- 100% of their time per annum is chargeable to the project
- Level of education: SSCE, Diploma
- Good spoken and written skills in English Language with at least one local language predominant in the state.
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test and professional experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least 4 years professional driving with valid Nigeria Driver’s license and with NGOs
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deadline: Thursday 5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online form below and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document), explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as 3 professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).