Sunlight Resources Limited – A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. Since then our brand has gone from strength to strength and we have been delighted to introduce to the range a selection of cereals, biscuits, cornflakes, sweets and most recently our delightfully sweet popcorn, which is fast becoming our ultimate snack.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Mushin, Lagos
- You will be responsible for getting all Welding jobs done within the factory.
- Minimum Educational Standard: Trade Test, FSLC, SSCE, OND.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Minimum of One (1) year Upwards in similar roles experience majorly in similar industries.
- Mig Welding: 1 Year (Preferred)
- Mig: 1 Year (Required)
- Welding: 1 Year (Required)
- Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proven experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications and cut material with powered saws to match measurements.
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.