First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- Responsible for all accounts receivable transactions, bank reconciliations and also supervises all receivable transactions and others in the organization
- Prepare and update bills to pay
- Review and receive payment requisition from other departments
- Liaise and follow up vendors regarding purchase invoices
- Implementation of financial policies and compliance with internal control
- Maintain proper filing and organization of payment documents
- Monitor and process payments advice
- Monitoring and controlling expenses and budgets.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years work experience
- Ability to use accounting package like Sage and SAP and good use of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accounts Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Berger or surrounding environs.