Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.