At Caret, we are building the largest platform for high growth companies to find, vet, and hire exceptional non-technology talent and services. One way we do this is by sourcing, upskilling, and managing highly talented people (like you!) for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
Level: Entry level
- As part of an ongoing engagement, we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a 6-month renewable contract.
- This is an entry level and remote position, meaning you can work anywhere!
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring all financial information is well documented, stored and organized.
A Day in this Role
Your typical day in this role will involve:
- Organizing files, making sure everything is in the right place.
- Saving bank statements, settlement reports, vendor invoices and other financial documents.
- Organising the finance Google Drive to ensure documents can be easily obtained.
- Ensuring that letters are signed and appropriately saved.
- Completing forms required by partners for expansion and standard operations.
- Getting board resolutions or letters signed by authorized signatories via Hellosign.
- Filling out and filing recurring tax forms, e.g. monthly VAT, WHT and expatriate returns.
What You should Have / Be Able To Do
This role involves dealing with highly sensitive financial information. As such, a successful candidate in this role will have experience dealing with accounting information, have demonstrated being detail oriented and meticulous, and have:
- 1 – 2 years experience of working in similar role within a finance team
- Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension.
- Great communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to details and exceptional organizing skills.
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership and initiative.
- Strong IT skills, in particular, familiarity with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- A working laptop that you know how to use dexterously.
What We Are Looking For
- We are looking for a curious and highly organized person.
- You love seeing things in order and you have experience ensuring documents are well kept and accurate. You are self-sufficient and thrive in an active working environment.
- You like learning new things and you’re always looking for new ways to improve processes. You can proactively troubleshoot and investigate how to address a problem, and you go beyond what you’re assigned to identify what is actually needed. You strive for excellence in all you do, and you understand the value of clear and timely communication.
Compensation and Benefits
- Expected salary: 85,000 Naira
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Monthly data stipend.
- One-time remote office set-up
- Continuous learning and development initiatives.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online