Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Lafia & Keffi – Nassarawa, Bida, Mokwa & Kontagora – Niger
- Multipro is recruiting qualified candidates for Area Sales Manager for its operations in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger State.
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited is one of the biggest FMCG company in Nigeria Know for the Sales & Distribution of the following Brands Indomie, Dano, Kellogg’s, Power Oil, Minimie Chinchin etc.
- Lead the team in achieving the goals established by management by planning, directing, and measuring the activities of your team
- Ensures sustained increase of the company’s market share in key units within assigned territory.
- Experience with developing relationships with Distributors and Retailers is required
- Identify opportunities to continually increase the company’s market share through identification of untapped channels and new routes, understanding of customer business drivers and new product launch etc.
- Carry on regular fieldwork with the team to ensure all agreed sales initiatives are properly executed; provide feedback to Distributor and the sales team for improvement.
- Partner with product supply team, logistics and warehouse to ensure product availability.
- Train team on selling skills. Encourage team members to attend scheduled learning and development programmes.
- Ability to use mobile sales force automation application to drive sales and improve customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Management course or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years FMCG sales experience in territory and distributor management with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent Leadership/Coaching Skill.
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skill.
- Target Driven.
Deadline: 6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.