Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Employee Relations Manager
Job Number: HOT07NJT
- An Assistant Employee Relations Manager will support in managing the Employee relations functions by ensuring adherence to the conditions of service through effective communication and coordination of HR activities to improve on employee satisfaction
What Will I Be Doing?
As an Assistant Employee Relations Manager, you are responsible for supporting in managing the Employee relations functions by ensuring adherence to the conditions of service through effective communication and coordination of HR activities to improve on employee satisfaction. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Employee Relations Manager to develop, drive and oversee all employee relations initiatives within the organization.
- Ensure high team member satisfaction through administration of employee welfare needs and facilities e.g. medicals, transportation, locker room, team restaurant, grievance procedure etc.
- Ensures the safe keep of all files and availability of relevant documents through periodic audit and update of files.
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of procedures related to the condition of service.
- Maintain good communication and positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive outcome.
- Support in the planning and execution of various HR programs and initiatives e.g. monthly blue energy rally, employee recognition activities, long service award etc.
- Manage the employee relations team effectively to ensure objectives are met.
- Assist the ERM to ensure the management of all employee benefit and compensation programs, guaranteeing timely processing of all related claims.
- Support the Team Restaurant Manager to ensure conducive environment and delivery of quality meals to Team Members
- Ensure that staff matters involving Employee Relations are addressed appropriately and effectively administered to include Medical, Tombola items, End of year/ recreational activities, Transport, Feeding and Dressing rooms etc.) Payroll, disciplinary issues, leaves administration, pension, Employee records, Long Service award, Industrial relations/Union retreat, Notice Board administration etc.
- Ensure effective Time & Attendance of all Team Members thereby reflecting accurate payroll and reduction in absenteeism
- Perform other duties as directed by the DHR/ERM
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Employee Relations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience
- Demonstrated ability to use HR Systems
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office package especially word, excel and power point
- Good in data analysis and interpretation
- Good communication and people skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online