Demmy Global Resources Limited – We are into Telecom, Phones & Computer Accessories and Building Materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures a company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organisation and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars.
- Works with a team to achieve company goals.
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones.
- Participates in industry organisations and develops a professional network
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 14th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.