Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine(29) branches in seventeen(17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Supervisor
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Understands how to instruct the staff and lead them towards the path of professional excellence.
- Be efficient in documentation.
- Be proficient in various computer applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- Administer everyday operations for all sales activities.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and maintain smooth work flow to achieve all annual growth objectives to improve business.
- Maintain high standard of service in branch and prepare accurate records.
- Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development.
- Provide optimal customer services and reconcile receipt and cash payment.
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should sen