BanyanTree has been tasked with managing for our partners, the African launch of a mobile marketing platform that equips CPG brands worldwide with the missing digital tool to manage and measure O2O consumer journeys by connecting online – offline, brands – consumers – retail, advertising – sales – marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire a smart Business & Data Analyst to join our project team.
- You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
- Your main tasks will include the research, accumulation, management, interpretation and analysis of data, performing detailed project requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user testing.
- To succeed in this role, you should have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and an ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements and key analytical troubleshooting.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop solutions with project team.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
- Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level.
- Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
- Effectively manage smaller project efforts, to include: project plan, scope/budget/resource management, time management (activities & task planning), communications, risk management, QA and testing, user training, ongoing maintenance and support.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform additional job-related duties as requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in process flow design and technical documentation
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in content creation with excellent design capabilities.
- Ability to create graphical representations and data visualizations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively to key project stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable – able to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Proactive, organized, and efficient – able to work well under pressure.
N100,000 – N120,000 (Net)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online