Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting firm that offer both local and international companies bespoke talent and human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.