Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify target audiences, objectives, and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Field engagement & Marketing Follow-ups
- Affiliate marketing and partnerships relationship growth
- Customer relationship management
- Research and develop a marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Generate daily/weekly/quarterly reviews and report on sales activities.
- Organize and attend marketing activities to create brand awareness
- Updates internet portals used by the company with information regarding products of the company.
- Liaises and network with a range of people in similar organizations and maintain working relationships.
- Communicate new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts.
- Develop and negotiate contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop the content of marketing campaigns
- Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Grow revenue for the organization, analyze trends to target the right audience
- Collate information/data on market/competition for business intelligence
- Attend to routine and non-routine client requests
- Review marketing activities such as sales-call recap and sales promotional efforts to ensure that such are still viable means of marketing the company’s products
- Respond to and follow-up on all product enquiries by communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or any related field, master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of the Real Estate/Property Sector in Nigeria and ability to tap into its potentials.
- Ability to prospect, execute & realize real estate investment opportunities.
- Ability to initiate strategic planning/business development process, including evaluation of new business opportunities, development & implementation.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Value Added Service and Digital Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years Core Experience in Real Estate Business Development
Deadline: 6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.